Steam game recent news not updating single woman dating single dad

25-Sep-2018 02:50

It should be noted that Hello Games have confirmed they will be not rolling out any new features until the biggest problems being encountered by fans in the forms of bugs and crashes are fixed.“Right now the team is fully focused on categorising and fixing support issues in order of priority, based on the number of people they are affecting,” a recent message from the team reads.“The information and crash dumps you’ve posted have been indispensable in helping us track down and fix these issues.“We’ve now released 3 patches, and hopefully they really improve the experience for everybody.

As you can see it’s been a huge amount of work for a small team.

Patch 1.1, otherwise known as the "Foundation Update" introduces three different "rule sets", the ability to build bases, save points, new tech and items along with cargo freighters and a myriad of smaller additions and much-needed bug fixes.

We were able to follow the Steam release much more rapidly this time. The Infection Some creatures are displaying symptoms of an infections disease. For now, we’re just teasing: You can only explore the exterior, and will have to wait for a future update to see inside… Unfortunately, this kind of bug is part of the ‘Preview Program’ experience: The game is not finished, and while we endeavour to make these development versions reliable, some times they are going to blow up.

While the new information only covers the No Man’s Sky PC version, it should also bare reason that more on the recent PS4 changes will be released very soon.

Hello Games recently put the full No Man’s Sky patch notes for the most recent three updates to the game on PC, you can find them in full below.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.”Hello Games say that the recent changes should have solved around 70% of their current support requests, with the other 30% being worked on now.

Framerate Stuttering due to Shader Caching: Framerate was initially stuttering due to shaders not being correctly cached by the GPU on some systems. You may notice some stutter during the Galactic Map intro to the game (the very first time you run), but it should be smoother from then on. Max FPS Cap: On some CPU/GPU configurations, setting Max FPS to 60 or 30 was not giving 60 or 30 FPS (causing stuttering). Radeon 6xxx: Added support for this GPU, which doesn't support Open GL 4.5 fully.

We were able to follow the Steam release much more rapidly this time. The Infection Some creatures are displaying symptoms of an infections disease. For now, we’re just teasing: You can only explore the exterior, and will have to wait for a future update to see inside… Unfortunately, this kind of bug is part of the ‘Preview Program’ experience: The game is not finished, and while we endeavour to make these development versions reliable, some times they are going to blow up. While the new information only covers the No Man’s Sky PC version, it should also bare reason that more on the recent PS4 changes will be released very soon.Hello Games recently put the full No Man’s Sky patch notes for the most recent three updates to the game on PC, you can find them in full below.We appreciate your patience and understanding.”Hello Games say that the recent changes should have solved around 70% of their current support requests, with the other 30% being worked on now.Framerate Stuttering due to Shader Caching: Framerate was initially stuttering due to shaders not being correctly cached by the GPU on some systems. You may notice some stutter during the Galactic Map intro to the game (the very first time you run), but it should be smoother from then on. Max FPS Cap: On some CPU/GPU configurations, setting Max FPS to 60 or 30 was not giving 60 or 30 FPS (causing stuttering). Radeon 6xxx: Added support for this GPU, which doesn't support Open GL 4.5 fully.Save Corruption NMS Patch 2: Focus was on the most reported bugs or crashes.